Thursday, May 3, 2018

FINAL REFLECTION

This is it.      !!!الحمد لله 

Time to prepare for the final and reflect on how the year went, the beginning of the ends is here it seems.



It has been an amazing class which really supplemented learning Arabic and vice-versa, I now want to visit a country in which I can truly immerse myself in the Arabic culture. I've tried to involve myself in Arabic culture outside of the class when possible even performing at this years Taste of Arabia cultural dinner, I danced.

Debkha Dance Team


The class really helps you learn a lot about about Arabic culture and touches base on most major subjects you could think of. Food, Language, Religion, the Arts and many more topics were covered. The class notifies you of cultural events that are happening around campus and lets you participate.


I really want to take another class covering these topics and wish there was a wider selection of courses involving the Arabic world, it is a small department though.










No comments:

Post a Comment