Friday, February 2, 2018

The Arab World? What is that?




My name is Andre' Berry. Throughout my short life I have had minimal exposure to the Arab world, some being positive and others negative. I am currently learning Arabic and have made some friends which are in the US currently from various regions of "the Arab World". Others through media which can often be biased or just give an extremely narrow view of what it is portraying.

Related image
The Arabic alphabet, read from right to left, is a beautiful written language.

The best exposure I have had so far in my humble opinion is the amazing calligraphy of the Arabic alphabet.

Now, I have my own chance to view the Arab world and really begin to immerse myself in the culture, hopefully traveling to some of the locations I will learn about in the future. Equipped with a new set knowledge about both the culture and language I hope to learn much more about an amazing culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment